How to Spot a Fake Designer Handbag In 7 Steps
How to choose the real designer handbag and spot a fake handbag? How to differ fake from real easily?
Buying a luxury car for men: you have to be very attentive to small details and know everything about your dream handbag. That’s why we decided to create a short yet very useful guide that will teach you how to choose the real thing.
Pay attention to details 0:44
Check clasps, buttons, and zippers 1:15
Pay attention to the materials 1:49
Check tags and labels 2:15
Take a closer look at its serial number 2:41
An expensive handbag always has expensive packaging 3:03
Each brand has its very own distinct characteristics 3:25
– All of the stitches should be perfectly even, and there should be no loose threads or any other visual defects or imperfections. All genuine designer handbags are handmade.
– Pay special attention to small things like metal clasps, buttons, zipper pulls, plates, and locks. Their quality should be perfect, and they should have a number or a name printed on them, which is another sign of quality and authenticity.
– A famous brand doesn’t use rough leather. They only use fine, high-quality materials. When you touch them, you feel like you are in paradise.
– Fake items often have the brand names printed in different fonts, smudgy letters, or even with misspellings. Tags and labels are always a giveaway.
– The label with the number is sealed and attached in a special way, making it impossible to remove without damaging. Fake items usually have a sticker with a number that has just been glued somewhere on the surface.
– An expensive designer handbag always has expensive packaging, often made of the highest-quality materials. The package your precious bag comes in should have no color defects whatsoever.
– Before visiting a store, do some research on the specific attributes of the chosen brand. Remember – each brand has its very own distinct characteristics.
Do you know other ways to recognize fake bags? Share your experience with us in the comments down below!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: